Nortriptyline Hydrochloride tablet
What is this medicine? Nortriptyline — is used to treat depression.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
- an alcohol problem
- bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
- difficulty passing urine, prostate trouble
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- liver desease
- over active thyroid
- thoughts or plans of suicide or a previous suicide attempt or family history of suicide attempt
- an unusual or allergic reaction to nortriptyline, other medicines, foods, dyes, or — preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- breast — feeding